- Real time tracking– When a business owner demands a vehicle tracking application or website his sole concern at hand demand is real time location/employee/goods. If a vehicle tracking provider fails to provide him/her so then what will be use of using such technology in first place. A vehicle tracking system must strive to accord its service with most accurate real time location and tracking facility to the business owners.
- Easy data access– For obvious reasons, a business owner does not have enough time to indulge himself/herself in tedious process of acquiring data from ever going procedure. Hence, a business owner does mostly seek to finding a solution or a vehicle tracking system whose application or website have easiest way of acquiring data on the go. This needs not only to be easily accessible but understandable and full in content.
- Data collection and reporting– Even if we conjure up all the data and don’t have enough storage space for it to work up to its full competency then such vehicle tracking system is nothing but mere waste of money. As a business owner it’s obvious that one will strive to knock down two pillars in cost of one so if, an application or website fails to support data collection of huge files and reports of same nature then it is time to either change your vehicle tracking system or to buckle up.
- Intuitive interface– What is the use of highly designed, overly geek application or website that no one can understand, especially employees that are supposed to work in the same application. Hence, vehicle tracking system must have an easy approach to access, operate, and understand the working of the system.
- Less training- By choosing a vehicle tracking system that has easy interface to application and website allows the company to save cost of training partially and sometimes completely.
- Increased user adoption- As we know it that vehicle tracking system are to be used by middle level management hence providing easier accessible and understandable system ensures maximum user adoption to system.
- Quick decision making- Easy and efficient interface of system not only helps to less some pain in employees but also enables quick decision making in terms of cancelling the delivery, to return, to postpone, to-wait or whatever the situation demands.
- Versatility- In era of developing technology a vehicle tracking system must have access to all sorts of platforms be it android, IOS, desktop, tab or any other device.
- Reliability– Reliability of data and its information on location and more importantly real time location is very important these days. These not only eliminate all sorts of confusion among employees but also establishes a bridge of trust between customers and company. Hence, it is to be considered as most required trait when a business owner looks for a vehicle tracking system.
The overall goal of the business makes the owners decide on the level of effort in both monitory and in time for success. Building an app is a previous process, and this decision is built on a variety of factors. With this article of Mobile Web App vs. Native App vs. Hybrid App, we are not trying to prove that a particular app type is best. We are here to highlight the advantages and disadvantages of the business owner’s perspective to make the right decision to develop a mobile app to get benefits with the future of work.
Mobile Web App vs. Native App vs. Hybrid App advantages and disadvantages:
Mobile Web App advantages & disadvantage:
Are web apps different from a website? The business website provides all the information about a business. A web app compresses this information with improved functionality. Web apps, when compared to other apps, don’t need to be downloaded from app stores. The difference between the web app and hybrid apps are almost negligible. A web app, however, doesn’t take up storage on the user’s device.
Web apps are just like any websites with a responsive design that user can bookmark to use continuously.
Native App advantages & disadvantages:
Native is the most common app with a custom language built for specific platforms, e.g., Swift and Objective-C for iOS apps and Java for native Android apps. These native app types are developed using the Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the desired operating system.
Most businesses prefer Native app based on the benefits towards their business when compared to other app types. Both giants in computing, Apple and Google have their separate development tools, interface, and SDK.
Hybrid mobile app advantages & disadvantages:
A hybrid app is difficult to fix as it is a combination of native and web app. As a business owner, one will be sacrificing the user experience with the restriction on customization for different operating system platform. More customized a hybrid app – the more use of native app functionality which will end up being more costly.
Native apps provide the user with a rich experience as they are developed with both technical and user experience guidelines. It is beneficial for a business to stick with native and not sacrifice on the design elements by creating a unique experience on each platform. However, if the custom user experience is not what you are looking for the web app is a definite choice.
There are hardly any differences between the three types of the app today. The right approach in selecting the kind of app to develop needs to come from the need of the business. The app platform selection should be based on the end goal with the app. So always decide on the purpose of the app to determine the features and then app type so that you don’t end up wasting time and money to add features. The decision to choose on platform lies with the business. However, factors like business needs, app requirements, developer skill, and timelines are essential.
For the past few months, PointMatrix IT Services has been building our presence on Clutch, a ratings and reviews platform that seeks to identify the best B2B providers throughout the globe. Clutch’s platform is different than the sea of other online reviews sites existing currently because they are genuinely concerned with featuring only the best of the best on their site, allowing only verified clients to submit reviews for companies via interviews that are conducted personally with Clutch analysts.
There are thousands of strong providers that participate on Clutch’s platform, all belonging to a wide range of industries, including IT services and development, advertising and marketing, public relations and branding, and more. Clutch also segments companies by location, allowing for firms to have a more targeted connection with buyers who may be searching for developers in India, like ourselves. For this reason, the team at PointMatrix could not be more proud to be identified amongst the top mobile app development companies in India in their 2018 coverage.
To rise to the top of the Clutch ranking, however, is no easy task. To be distinguished as a leading provider, PointMatrix went through a series of tests to ensure that our development expertise is up to par with the current industry standard. To measure our industry expertise, Clutch first looked at our website to find an updated and detailed list of the services we offer, case studies of projects we’ve completed, and our overall established client base.
Next, and most importantly, our ranking on Clutch is reliant on the reviews our clients have given us in the verified and personalised interviews they conducted with the Clutch team. We encourage you to take a look at our Clutch profile to get a greater understanding of what the PointMatrix team is all about. In the meantime, here is a glimpse of what our clients have had to share so far:
“I’m not exaggerating when I say they’re amazing.” – Founder & Director, Online Accounting, Australian Firms
“They’ve been intricately important to our growth and success.” – Founder, Web/Mobile Ordering Service
We’ve had such a great experience cultivating our client partnerships over the years and we are extremely encouraged to find that our clients feel the same way. At PointMatrix, we take great pride in the quality of our work and ensuring our client’s needs are met – It’s exciting to know that our work is not going unnoticed (we’re also featured on The Manifest as one of the best .NET developers in 2018!) We would also like to thank our friends at Clutch for including us in their ongoing coverage of leading IT providers. We fully plan to continue delivering quality products that will take the PointMatrix profile all the way to the top of their India developers segment.
Over the year taxi drivers have provided exceptional service. They served their duty with honesty, patience and politeness and have gained trust among the locale. With the emerging technology, commuters has advanced over time in search of hassle free ride. Today commuters look for catching taxi from doorstep with an option of exclusive online transaction. Driving a taxi and trying to satisfy all the emerging commuters’ requirement is tedious till recent years.
We at PointMatrix have taken this requirement as our priority and have come up with a customisable solution based on requirement. Today we have made it possible to book and get cab at your doorstep. Catching a taxi from doorsteps at your convenience within clicks is the latest trend. Taxi dispatch system has resulted in serving the customers quickly and efficiently within a few clicks from the mobile phone. Now people from all over the world are finding it comfortable with the ease of booking a taxi to pick them up at the doorstep.
However as an owner of a few fleets of taxis, you might be thinking – is there a need to have your taxi dispatch software. Will we be able to compete with the industry leaders like Uber, left and Hailo. Here we are to show you that now is the right time as more and more customers are looking for convenience and safety. Ultimately it comes to catching a taxi from doorsteps for their convenience within few clicks.
PointMatrix can help you design one such app to have a cab at the doorstep in few clicks. The app is simple by keeping all the users in mind. Past taxi app companies has shown us the potential from our market, and an app from PointMatrix is all set to dominate this ever-growing market. Trust us if your business has the potential to combine trust and loyalty with technology, believe that you will undoubtedly find success.
The market is growing with the increase in the adaptation of technology among the population day by day. What people want from a taxi booking service is a quick and safe taxi booking service that picks them up at their doorstep. As a taxi business owner, you are longer constrained to do the manual work of managing the fleet. Connect with us and get the right solution that will help to the monitor and maintain your fleet of cars along with your customers. With the development of your taxi dispatch software solution, you can give your customers the ease of technology to leverage your taxi booking services.
Benefits of Taxi Dispatch Software
- Ability to pin the frequent pickup and drop point
- Ability to book a cab for a loved one
- Ability to rebook the ride done earlier
- SOS option in case of emergency
- Programmable reports via mail
- Advanced tracking and trip reports
Software to catch a taxi from doorsteps for your convenience within clicks is for the betterment of customer service by streamlining the operations of booking a cab to invoicing and managing payments.
The ready to use software provides a real time GPS tracking of drivers and employees throughout the ride. Our taxi dispatch software is a sure thing to bring delight to the customers with full visibility of their ride status. As this helps them to make last minute change requests from our easy to schedule and dispatch portal on the go. Our dashboards provides customized reports with auto scheduled emails to relevant partners of the business. We are sure to bring in revolution with our complete end to end automated platform and help to catch a taxi from doorstep for your convenience within clicks.
People who own smart phones use their phones for so many things like ordering food home delivery, hiring a cab, online shopping, locating addresses etc. The mobile technology is still developing at a rapid speed and with this, there is also an increase in the number of mobile applications, with every developer like you wanting to take your chance at app riches. Apps for the Android mobile operating system have become an important part of everyday lives. For getting the complete benefit through mobile applications, it is important for the businesses and for the users to be aware of the trends in mobile application development. Continue reading “Latest Trends In Mobile Application Development”
We love to add richness and attractive UIs to our applications and so we make use of SENCHA Platform components like SENCHA EXT JS & SENCHA Touch to develop and deploy our web and mobile applications. We serve our clients with robust, native and responsive apps for distinguished mobile platforms which includes iOS, Android and Web Application development.
SENCHA EXT JS/SENCHA TOUCH can be blended with any server-side scripting languages and so we blend it with either .NET or PHP choosing the ultimate combination in accordance with the project requirements to build outstanding and flexible applications providing out-of-the-box functionalities. Continue reading “SENCHA EXTJS & SENCHA Touch Development”
PMIS team expertise in developing and serving the best quality solutions for almost business segments, so we work with different sector companies from business or accounting to law services such as Fielding Law Injury Lawyers that help clients with injury cases using these technologies. We believe in experimenting with new tools and technology and improvise our skill sets at every level of our development services. We have successfully developed and deployed Customized and Responsive Web & Mobile Applications.
Categorizing our projects into various industrial segments and naming some of them accordingly: Continue reading “Expertise Team in Diversified Business Solution Development”